At Neuranet we are building the next generation digital responsive design platform - Flexitive is being used by some of the largest brands, agencies and publishers in the world to lift the quality of their visual communications and streamlining their production workflow.
- Build and improve our testing infrastructure.
- Participate in product/feature design to identify potential pitfalls and edge cases.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our product and releases.
- Continuously improve our continuous integration test coverage and processes.
What you'll need
- Familiarity with front-end web applications and how they're tested.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience building and maintaining an automated test suite.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
It would help to have
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience building and maintaining a complex CI system.
- Experience with: Selenium or a similar framework.
- We’re a small team tackling some of the web’s most complex problems, giving us lots of opportunity for learning new skills and technologies.
- Bi-monthly hackdays, work on passion projects or make something cool in our VR Room.
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown, close to Union Station!
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code.