At Neuranet we are building the next generation digital responsive design platform - Flexitive is being used by some of the largest brands, agencies and publishers in the world to lift the quality of their visual communications and streamlining their production workflow.
- Participate in product/feature design to identify potential pitfalls and edge cases.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our product and releases.
- Perform feature and regression testing of the product, in an efficient and dependable manner.
- Take initiative to develop a deeper understanding of the product and the impacts that changes can have.
- Work closely with the product and development teams to define requirements and identify improvements.
- Build and improve our testing infrastructure.
What you'll need
- Familiarity with front-end web applications and how they're tested.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Desire to work autonomously in a fast-paced, startup environment.
It would help to have
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with risk analysis, test case design, scrum methodology.
- Experience with: Cypress, Selenium or a similar testing framework.
- Experience using and maintaining an automated test suite.
- We’re a small team tackling some of the web’s most complex problems, giving us lots of opportunity for learning new skills and technologies.
- Board game nights every month.
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown, close to Union Station!
- Be part of a closely knit team that knows how to have fun and not stress out over the little things.
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code.