Flexitive Design Cloud is the world’s leading visual communications platform. Flexitive is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality and performance of their visual communications and streamline workflow production.
Check out this 4 min demo video showing how to build a fully responsive design in Flexitive.
If you have a passion for innovation and you’re once of the best designers in Toronto, we want you on the Flexitive team.
- Be a major contributor to the evolution of Flexitive Design Cloud. Push the boundaries of what is possible with visual design.
- Develop concepts, produce high quality assets and iterate pixel-perfect designs for emails, content pages, ads etc.
- Creating data-driven design that contributes to the results of our digital marketing campaigns.
- Successfully presenting and communicating compelling stories around design process, decisions and new ideas to our team, clients and prospective clients.
- Creating and maintaining design deliverables using Flexitive and other complimentary image, vector and image editing design tools.
- Continually learn about the latest design tech, spread your knowledge throughout our team.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Between 5-7 years experience in a dedicated web, visual or UI design role at a world-class design/interactive agency or in-house brand team.
- A portfolio of high-caliber, strategic visual communications deliverables and prototypes.
- Incredible communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe CS and other design tools
- Strategic thinking and problem solving.
- An incredible attention to detail and an all-consuming drive for perfection.
- Great work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience with marketing automation an asset.
- Experience with responsive design an asset.
- Copywriting experience an asset.
- Understanding of what it is like to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
You want to be part of a fast growing, passionate and super smart team. We offer all employees competitive compensation (including salary, bonus and stock options in the company) and invest in your personal growth and success.
- Employee stock option plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown next to College subway!
- 3 weeks vacation and 4 weeks after 2 years of employment
- Relaxed dress code
- Game nights and team building events. Xbox, Wii & VR room.
- Jax, our golden retriever loves hugs
- Unlimited snacks
We are looking for the best in the business - tell us why you are the one.