Exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong BDR/Lead Generation experience looking to pursue a career in SaaS with a high-growth startup based in downtown Toronto.
Want to have a huge impact on the future of responsive design? Join us at Neuranet as we fundamentally alter the course of design workflow for designers & marketers.
Today Marketers and their design teams need to build communications for thousands of screens, channels, formats and sizes. Scaling digital design for the connected world is almost impossible with traditional workflows and design tools.
Flexitive Design Cloud allows marketers and their design teams to create and distribute designs to more screens and channels (Content, Email, Ads, Social, Digital Signage) faster than ever before.
Your role as Business Development Representative:
Neuranet is looking for a Business Development Lead (BDR) to join our Flexitive Sales Team full-time. Your job will be to generate sales qualified leads for our Enterprise Account Executives. In this position, you’ll help drive lead generation strategy and execution, with opportunities for growth as we build out our BDR & Sales organization.
- Automate the pipeline to allow for high-volume prospecting
- Create repeatable and measurable lead generation tactics
- Own development & implementation of lead communication plan including email & phone call plans/sequences
- Qualify outbound leads to identify enterprise opportunities
- Book appointments for Account Executives
- Become a Flexitive customer expert
- Manage top of funnel sales activities in our CRM
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-5 years hands-on experience preferred in a demand generation role with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quotas
- Experience in the software industry, graphic design, marketing and BD an asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree (an undergraduate degree in sales, design, marketing, advertising or business preferred but not required)
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Super smart but humble, mature and very reliable
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- An active listener, learner and highly coachable
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative with passion for driving the future of Marketing & Sales operations
- Self-starter and accountable
- Detail-oriented and organized to meet deadlines
- A desire to exceed measurable performance goals
- Proficient in use of CRM & outbound systems (ex; Salesforce, Close.io, Pardot, Apollo, etc.)
- Be part of an organization revolutionizing digital design software
- VC backed (Real Ventures & ScaleUp Ventures)
- Diverse and engaging company culture with opportunities to grow as we scale the business.
- Stock options
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Fitness Allowance
- Abundance of snacks and treats
- We have an office dog!
- 3 weeks paid vacation
In your application, tell us why you are the one!