Exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong BDR/Lead Generation experience looking to pursue a career in SaaS with a high-growth startup based in downtown Toronto.
Want to have a huge impact on the future of design? Join us at Neuranet as we fundamentally alter the course of design workflow for designers & marketers.
Today Marketers and their design teams need to build communications for thousands of screens, channels, formats and sizes. Scaling digital creative for the connected world is almost impossible with traditional workflows and design tools.
Flexitive Design Cloud allows marketers and their design teams to deliver to more screens and channels faster than ever before. Opening new opportunities, saving huge amounts of time and cost in the design process.
Your role as Business Development Representative:
Neuranet is looking for a Business Development Lead (BDR) to join our Flexitive sales team full-time. Your job will be to generate sales qualified leads for our Enterprise Account Executives. In this position, you’ll own lead generation strategy and execution. You'll have the opportunity to set the framework to eventually grow by helping to build a team of BDRs.
- Automate the pipeline to allow for high-volume prospecting
- Create repeatable and measurable lead generation tactics
- Own development & implementation of lead communication plan including:
- email & phone call plans/sequences
- Qualify outbound leads to identify enterprise opportunities
- Book appointments for Account Executives
- Become a Flexitive customer expert
- Manage top of funnel sales activities in our CRM
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-5 years hands-on experience preferred in a demand generation role with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quotas
- Experience in the software industry, graphic design, marketing and BD an asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree (an undergraduate degree in sales, design, marketing, advertising or business preferred but not required)
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Humble, mature and very reliable.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Self-starter and accountable
- Detail-oriented and organized to meet deadlines
- Desire to exceed measurable performance goals
- Proficient in use of CRM & outbound systems (ex; salesforce.com, close.io, pardot apollo.io, etc.)
- Be part of an organization revolutionizing digital design software
- VC backed (Real Ventures & ScaleUp Ventures)
- Diverse and engaging company culture with opportunities to grow as we scale the business.
- Stock options
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Fitness Allowance
- Abundance of snacks and treats
- Dog-friendly and human-friendly office
- 3 weeks paid vacation