Neuranet is the developer of Flexitive Design Cloud, the world’s leading visual communications platform. Flexitive is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality of their visual communications and streamline or automate production workflow.
To learn more about Flexitive check out our YouTube channel for videos at youtube.com/flexitive, or Flexitive.com
As part of the Flexitive Design Cloud Sales team, you will be instrumental in leading customer success strategies and account management. You will help continually improve and automate onboarding & education for a number of high profile global customers.
The Customer Success Role:
- Enable, develop and manage long term strategic relationships with key influencers across enterprise customers including major brands and agencies
- Ensure customer success, building long term relationships across customer organizations
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including sales, operations, product and marketing, to secure alignment around strategic goals
- Partner with sales and marketing to develop a plan for each customer engagement that will optimize the effectiveness and value-add of the relationship
- Participate in strategy and roadmap discussions to provide competitive input and assessment of long-term technology trends
- Work closely with the marketing group to secure reference account stories, case studies and testimonials
- Successfully present and communicate compelling stories around design process, decisions and new ideas to our team, clients and prospects
- Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team
- Drive high impact presentations and communicate the value proposition for Flexitive across all audiences
- Constant improvement, customization and automation of customer onboarding and training strategies
- Organize and implement demos and training workshops with prospects & customers to adopt Flexitive within their organization
What You Need to Succeed:
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- 4+ years experience in customer success, account management or post sales support
- Motivated and resourceful solver of complex problems
- A solid understanding of design, digital advertising and technology (experience in an ad agency would be beneficial)
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Super smart but humble, mature and very reliable
- Track record of streamlining and automating operational processes
- Ability to become the trusted advisor by demonstrating and articulating business value across various departments
- Pro-active individual with a “can do” attitude, motivated to going the extra mile for customers and internal team members
- Experience using design software and CMS tools is an added bonus
We offer all employees competitive compensation and invest in your personal growth and success.
- Be part of a passionate team revolutionizing digital design software
- Employee stock option plan
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Fitness Allowance
- 3 weeks vacation and 4 weeks after 2 years
- Currently working from home, and in the long term will have a flexible work from home policy
Recorded video applications (3-5 mins) are highly recommended as this helps to speed up our hiring process. In your video, please let us know why you are applying for the position, how it fits into your career goals, and how your work experience qualifies you for this role.
A reminder to please only submit applications if you are Toronto based and are eligible to work in Canada.
Neuranet is an equal opportunity employer.