Want to have a huge impact on the future of design? Join us at Neuranet as we fundamentally alter the course of design workflow for marketers. Allowing them to adapt to the speed and complexity of the connected world.
Today Marketers and their design teams need to build communications for 1000s of screens, channels, formats and sizes. Scaling digital creative for the connected world is almost impossible with traditional workflows and design tools.
Flexitive Design Cloud allows marketers and their design teams to deliver to more screens and channels faster than ever before. Opening new opportunities, saving huge amounts of time and cost in the design process.
Your role as Business Development Representative:
Our Flexitive sales team is looking for a self-motivated and competitive Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team full-time. In this position, you’ll report to Sales and will be working with multiple teams (Marketing, Product, Client Success) to contribute directly to revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong understanding or advertising and marketing, design and prior BDR/Lead Generation experience looking to pursue a career in SaaS with a high-growth startup based in downtown Toronto.
- Conduct high-volume prospecting
- Become a customer and Flexitive expert
- Qualify inbound and outbound (cold calls/emails) leads, creating new opportunities
- Identify enterprise opportunities and book appointments for Account Executives
- Present our company to potential users and teams
- Demo Flexitive to customers as needed
- Successfully manage and overcome objections
- Manage top of funnel sales activities in our CRM
- Report on weekly activities, and present wins and losses
- Participate in the development and implement an appropriate prospect communication plan
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- 2-5 years hands-on experience preferred in an inside sales/demand generation role with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quotas
- Bachelor’s Degree (an undergraduate degree in sales, design, marketing, advertising or business preferred but not required)
- Interest and/or experience in the software industry, graphic design, marketing and BD
- Proficiency in use of CRM systems
- Proficiency in use of G Suite of tools
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Incredible listening and communication skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Quality & Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and think quickly
- Self-reliant and reliable
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master Flexitive
- You’ve thought about how to pitch Flexitive
- Understanding of digital design processes & complexities is an asset
- Understanding of media and web technology is an asset
- Understanding the challenges of marketers and their design teams
- Be part of an organization revolutionizing digital design software
- VC backed (Real Ventures & ScaleUp Ventures)
- Diverse and engaging company culture with opportunities to grow as we scale the business.
- Stock options
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Dog-friendly and human-friendly office
- Choose your hardware (Mac or PC)
- 3 weeks paid vacation